Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paper Tape
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎10-28-2017
Location: GB
Views: 631
Message 1 of 2

T440s key cap

Hi all, 

My enter key fell of today while writing an essay. 

It turns out the keycap is broken, but I can't find a replacement anywhere as it is different to all the sites I have seen (See Photo)

I only need the actual cap, not the hinge or anything.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?


The model number of the laptop is 20AQ0069UK, a T440s 


Thanks All Smiley Very Happy

Bit Torrent
Posts: 2,328
Registered: ‎12-11-2015
Location: US
Views: 580
Message 2 of 2

Re: T440s key cap

Although you need only the cap, I would probably look to or, both of which should be able to supply you with a key kit to replace the broken Enter Key.   Because you probably have the UK Layout keyboard, I would contact them via email, including the model# of your laptop and the picture of the key needed, and see if they can help. 


Contact page for


Contact Page for


Note:  Your original Keyboard's part number was FRU CS13T Backlit KBD UK English Chicony (Part number:  04X0130), but per Lenovo service parts, it has been substituted with FRU CS13T Backlit KBD UK English Liteon (Part number: 04X0168).


UK Layout Backlit Keyboard for Lenovo IBM ThinkPad PN: 04X0168 0C43973 CS13TBL-UKE  




Top Kudoed Authors