Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NALIT
What's DOS?
Views: 116
Message 1 of 2

T440s powering down after undocking

Running into an issue where the machine completely powers down after undocking.  Drivers have been updated, battery has been swapped out and so has the docking station.

Just curious if this is a board issue or a larger concern.  Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

NALIT

Guru
Views: 78
Message 2 of 2

Re: T440s powering down after undocking

Seems like its an issue with the motherboard, and other threads point to the motherboard as well. Contact support at http://support.lenovo.com and they should help you out. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors