05-30-2019 08:49 AM
I have a T450. It was work provided and has Windows 7 Enterprise. The Display Adapter is Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500.
The problem is upon start up the screen is very dim and has an odd greenish hue to it. The fix I have employed is to
1) open device manager
2) select display adapter
3) right click on Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 and select properties, then driver
4) Click on update driver
5) Then click on 'Browse my computer'
6) Then click on 'Let me pick...'
7) Then select Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500, then select next
The result is the driver is reinstalled and the display issue is corrected.
The problem is if I shut the laptop down, I have to repeat the process.
Thanks in advance
05-31-2019 12:02 PM
Welcome to Lenovo Community Forum!
Can you perform update Intel Graphics driver using INF Method:
1. Download the Intel Graphics driver from Intel website and extract it to the Desktop (or any folder that you prefer)
2. Navigate to Device Manager > Display Adapters > Intel Graphics 620 (right click > choose Update Driver Software > Browse driver software on your computer > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer > click Have Disk, then point it to the igdlh64.inf file inside the folder in Step 1) then click Next to install the driver.
3. When finished, restart the computer then Navigate to Device Manager > Display Adapters > Intel Graphics 620 (right click > properties > driver tab) and ensure the driver version ends with 5063 (e.g., 188.8.131.5263).
4. After confirming the updated driver version from Intel, restart the computer and observe
Let us know how it works.