Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shao_yang19
Paper Tape
Views: 176
Message 1 of 2

T450 Screen Issues

Hi! I have had my lenovo Thinkpad T450 intel Core i-5-5300U CPU and 4.00 RAM memory for approximately two years now. Recently, I had an issue with my display as the screen will freeze, slowly pixelate, and turn white after several minutes. This occurs sporadically, usually when I wake the computer from it's sleep setting and ocassionally during usage. I noticed that when I apply minor pressure to the bottom right hand corner of the laptop, the issue will be resolved and suspect the problem is with the connections. Is this a common issue for T450 users? Are there protocols for users like myself to fix this problem or is the problem complex and requires that I take this to the repair shop? Thanks!

Photo Dec 25, 1 47 52 PM-min.jpgPhoto Dec 25, 10 59 18 PM-min.jpg 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 107
Message 2 of 2

Re: T450 Screen Issues

Hi shao_yang19,

Welcome to the community forums.

We suggest updating the display driver and the BIOS then observe the screen in the BIOS. You may download the updates here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/sv/?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6. Update us how it goes.

Thanks!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors