cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evh
Not applicable
Views: 352
Message 1 of 2

T450S Left 1/3 of screen flashing blinking flicker when starting - goes away after about 3 minutes

My T450S started a new problem when first turned on or coming out of sleep mode (when power goes to the screen).  The left 1/3 of the entire screen will flicker flash, etc.   I can change it if I press on the screen or edge in the lower left-hand corner.  I would say it acts like part of a ribbon cable is not connected firmly.  The odd thing is if I do nothing and use it for about 3 - 5 minutes, it always goes back to normal.  That doesn't seem like a "connection" issue.  I did some searching and didn't find anything on this issue.  Anyone know what this is?

Prabhansh
Not applicable
Views: 346
Message 2 of 2

Re: T450S Left 1/3 of screen flashing blinking flicker when starting - goes away after about 3 minut

Hi evh,

Welcome to Lenovo Community! And happy to have you here.

As I understand that you are facing issue with LCD flickering in T450s

I'll suggest you to check system in BIOS mode whether issue persists there or not.

Also try to move the LCD lid at different angle & see if issue reoccurs and update us how it goes.

Please feel free to post in Lenovo Community Forums if you have any further queries!

Regards,
Prabhansh

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors