Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amro_sh
Paper Tape
Views: 357
Message 1 of 3

T450s Recovery USB after low level format

I have windows 7 pro downgradable rights from windows 10. I had to do low level format on my HDD. I did a bootable recovery USB before formatting.

Tried booting with it, it is booting normally, but it is showing that there is no operating system image on the computer. While on the USB there is factoryrecovery folder with large SWM files. is there is a way to reset the computer to the factory defaults?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 329
Message 2 of 3

Re: T450s Recovery USB after low level format

I don't understand.  Had you already downgraded from windows 10?  Was your machine delivered with 10 or 7?  What did you use to make the recovery USB?

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Amro_sh
Paper Tape
Views: 315
Message 3 of 3

Re: T450s Recovery USB after low level format

It was delivered with Windows 7. And I have created recovery usb with Lenovo media recovery application. 

After the low format the usb boots successfully but during the install it comes out that there is no images found. While on the usb it has around 10 GB with factory recovery folder contains swm files.

i want to factory reset the laptop but I don't know how.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors