Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CurlyUncleBean
What's DOS?
Views: 322
Message 1 of 1

T450s Touchpad

My ThinkPad T450s came in just yesterday, and everything seemed to be working properly at first. As things were getting set up and updates were being applied, my mouse suddenly quit responding. I know it wasn't a problem with the hardware because the TrackPoint wasn't working either (unless perhaps the touchpad had dirt, making the mouse respond improperly. But as I said before I had just gotten it and it was working fine up to that point. Hard to believe it would have anything to do with dirt or dust).

Anyways, after restarting the computer twice the mouse became responsive, except it was skippy/jumpy. Navigation was still impossible. I managed to use it, however, and get upgraded to Windows 10. After the upgrade was applied there was still very little luck with mouse. I searched across the internet and didn't come up with any solutions. It clearly isn't a Touchpad "lock" button that I pressed and it isn't a sensitivity issue. It couldn't be a virus (the computer was new and I only got online momentarily to do different searches) and it wasn't a driver-related issue, as I tried updating and it said I had the latest version.

As of now it is working fine, except it will randomly click on it's own (which is extremely bothersome, as you can imagine). Any ideas on my problem here? All suggestions are much appreciated..thank you!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors