Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lovingd7
Not applicable
Views: 728
Message 1 of 4

T450s stuck at Lenovo Logo screen

I have a T450s, bought it one and half years ago. I rarely turn off the laptop, mostly just close the screen. I guess it just goes to sleep.

About two weeks ago, I opened the screen, it stuck at the logo screen, sometimes passed the logo screen, but still stuck at a totally blanked black screen. It's been all the same ever since.

I'm very busy with work lately, so i've been using my work loptop for everything. Now I want to get this fixed.

Does anyone have the same issue that can help me?

richk
Not applicable
Views: 718
Message 2 of 4

Re: T450s stuck at Lenovo Logo screen

First step  - press and hold the power button until it completely shuts off (5 full seconds)

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
lovingd7
Not applicable
Views: 665
Message 3 of 4

I've shutted off, turned it on, even removed the battery. None of it works. It still stucks at the logo screen.

Jark01
Not applicable
Views: 50
Message 4 of 4

Hello, I have the same exact problem. I was downloading CentOS until the screen froze at completion. I force shutdown the laptop and I arrived at the same situation. Were you able to solve your problem? Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors