Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twarren
Fanfold Paper
Views: 213
Message 1 of 1

T450s wireless

Lenovo recently replaced a users T431s that was dying. However within one month the new laptop is experiencing issues connecting to wireless.  Basically whenever the computer turns off, sleeps, or hybernates the wireless completly breaks.  The only way to repair it seems to be a system restore.  This is a Windows 7 machine.

I've tested this with the newest drivers and using old drivers.  I've disabled any option to disconnect wireless through power options.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the device numerous times.  I have also tried uninstalling Lenovo Access Connections in case it was interfering with Windows defualt connection.

I am at a loss what to do.  I just had this users computer replaced.  Now I'm assuming that I will have to send this laptop back also.  After spending hours trying to deal with Lenovo last time I am not confident this will be able to be resolved in any timly manner.

It is just amazing that Lenovo failed to fix a power issue twice and then finally replaced the laptop with a malfunctioning one.  I am assuming they gave my user a shoddy refurbished machine instead of a new one.

if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate the assistance.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors