Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Louis32
Paper Tape
Views: 1,406
Message 1 of 3

T460S - replacement H key hinges

I need a replacement for my H key and hinges for my T460s.  The only site that has keys for the T460s is www.quikfixlaptopkeys.com and they seem to be perpetually out of stock of the H key, both back lit and non back lit.  Lenovo in their wisdom refuses to sell individual keys and only sells the whole keyboard.  I'd be willing to pay good money if someone has trashed their computer for their fully functionl H key hinges, or if someone knows for sure of a place that sells T460s keys.  Every other site that I've searched so far only goes as high as 430 or so.  Help!!!!

Moderator comment: Model added to subject for clarity. Image showing system S/N removed to protect member from mischief.

Guru
Views: 1,378
Message 2 of 3

Re: T460S - replacement H key hinges

I dont know anything about this company.  I just found it via google.  They appear to have the "H" key in stock.  BUT they dont break out backlit vs not backlit like your site shows.

http://www.laptopkey.com/KeyboardKeys.php/Lenovo/Thinkpad/T460s

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Louis32
Paper Tape
Views: 1,299
Message 3 of 3

Re: T460S - replacement H key hinges

Unfortunately none of those correspond to the keyboard parts that I have!  Only the ones at site I indicated have the one that I have - the L81.  Thanks anyways.  I think it really sucks that Lenovo is no help here.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors