Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 2 (87 Views)

T460p BSOD Lenovo Support in Japan

Dear everbody,

I have an T460p-20FX and still have warrenty. Since two or three weeks I have several BSODs with different kind of stop codes. What I've seen so far was:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

I already clean installed windows 10, which helped for a while. However, the problems came back.

I also run a lot of tests, like chkdsk, sfc, MemTest86 and the build in tool by Lenovo (I forgot the name. Something with Diagnostics). Nothing! All tests always said, everything is fine with your hardware.

The worst thing is, I cannot get Windows anymore to write dump files. I checked all settings, space in memory, and also switched settings to smaller dumps, such as only kernel-dump.

But after each bluescreen, no matter what, the percentage stucks at 0% forever. No dump, no event-ids.

Two weeks ago, sometimes Windows created dump files. So I attached one of these minidumps. But it's a bit outdated.

Of course all drivers are up date. I also used external tools to check this. I also updated the firmware of my SSD (with Lenovo). But now I'm running out of ideas.

So I'm totally lost. I'm thinking it is a hardware problem. I bought my Lenovo this January in Germany.

The problem is, I'm in Japan now and I will stay here for some more months. But it looks like there is no support shop in Japan (Tokyo). I have international warrenty but I don't know how to use it.

I really appreciate any ideas and help.

Best regards,

Highchiller

Community Moderator
Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)

Re: T460p BSOD Lenovo Support in Japan

Hello and welcome,

If you haven't already go to SUPPORT (above) and enter your serial number (without any hypens) in the search box.  Don't post it here!.

Then Warranty & Repair -> International Warranty Services.  If the Country/Region list includes Japan, try the contact information there.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Top kudoed Authors