cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eltonmaster
Paper Tape
Views: 353
Message 1 of 1

T460p Touchpad, Buttons and Trackpad won't work for about a minute after Windows 10 start up

I recently got this new Thinkpad T460p and installed Windows and Ubuntu in dual boot. Even after 3 Days there was no error. But today I noticed a quite annoying behaviour. When I boot into Windows (Start up --> Grub, select Windows Loader --> Windows 10 starts) there appears the loading cycle (those white points) and for a short moment, even before the locked Windows screen appears, I can see the cursor. But immediately after that (when the locked home screen appears) the laptop won't recognize any input via touchpad, buttons or trackpad andthere won't appear a cursor at all. I need to login and wait for about a minute (Whatever I do, the laptop won't recognize anything but the normal keyboard), thats the moment in which my Laptop realizes that there are more possibilities to input data then just the keyboard and recognizes everything (touchpad, buttons and trackpad).

I already deinstalled the synaptic driver and reinstalled the latest update and even tried the one before that one just to be sure. Nothing fixed my problem yet.

PS.: When I start into Ubuntu there is no Problem at all.

PPS.: When I started into Windows a day ago It worked fine as well.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors