Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
futtegud
What's DOS?
Views: 393
Message 1 of 3

T460p with 2 external monitors without a dock

Is it possible to run 2 external monitors with the t460p without a dock? If I need a dock, which one will be needed to drive 2 monitors. Preferably digital.

I cannot seem to find any documentation about this.

futtegud
What's DOS?
Views: 341
Message 2 of 3

Re: T460p with 2 external monitors without a dock

Anyone? Really thinking of buying this laptop. I am planning to hook up 2 1440p external monitors and wanted to know if I need a dock or could do it without. 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 337
Message 3 of 3

Re: T460p with 2 external monitors without a dock

Hello and welcome,

I don't have access to one of those and can only go by what I read:  "supports three independent displays" per

http://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/ThinkPad/ThinkPad%20T460p/ThinkPad_T460p_Platform_Specificat...

Hopefully someone with experience will chime in.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors