cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cloudyz
Not applicable
Views: 277
Message 1 of 4

T460s Depot Service Part Hold, What to Do?

I initiated my repair request on 1st November, it has been more than 20 days. But it is still on "Part Hold".

I have been told twice that some supervisor will talk to me about my case, but I have never received a call.

I'm really frustrated and depressed now, it is not even a complex problem, just to fix the plastic hinge and the plastic panel around the hinge. Such simple repair cost me 300 dollars, more than a quarter of what I paid for the machine!

It is already unbelievable that I was charged so much for a defect part of the machine which is still under warrenty. It is even more unacceptable that such repair took 20 days, and Depot service is still waiting for the parts, it didn't took that long time for me to place an order and get a new one manufactured in Chian and then delivered to U.S.!  

My final is coming, I really can't afford to wait any longer. What can I do?

cloudyz
Not applicable
Views: 235
Message 2 of 4

Re: T460s Depot Service Part Hold, What to Do?

I just received another email informing me "Part hold final", does it mean the part hold is over?

richk
Not applicable
Views: 222
Message 3 of 4

The original confirmation from the depot would have had a number to call with questions.  Call and ask.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
cloudyz
Not applicable
Views: 220
Message 4 of 4

I have called multiple times, all they have said was that parts were on hold.

When my case was escalated, they told me that a supervisor will contact me, but that never happened.

So I'm really running out of ways to solve the problem.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors