cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saarf
Paper Tape
Views: 176
Message 11 of 12

Re: T470s - USB3.0 Main concentrator hangs up when wake-up from sleep and hibernate

I called support and they wanted me to send my unit for depot repair. Tech. did not even know how to get into the BIOS so sending for repair was his way of getting rid of me and OUR problem. He indicated replacing the motherboard. I have a SSD unit and not sure if that is part of the motherboard so I did not want to reload everything.

Feel it is a driver issue. Not sure if it is Lenovo or Microsoft.

Still have intermittent problem and it is annoying. Found that going into Device Manager and disabling and the reenabling the USB 3.0 hub corrects the hangup.  Of course a reboot will also but then you lose any open work.

Fred

Highlighted
saarf
Paper Tape
Views: 96
Message 12 of 12

Re: T470s - USB3.0 Main concentrator hangs up when wake-up from sleep and hibernate

Just an update to my USB 3.0 problem. After several updates from both Lenovo Companion and Microsoft I have not had any more issues.  The latest Windows 10 Creator update did stop my Bluetooth from working. Loaded all recomended updates in Lenovo Companion and also the optional group had a Bluetooth driver update.

Seems to work now.

Know of two others that had the same issue after the update.

Happy Computing

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors