DE

5 Signins

36 Page Views

• Views: 36
  • Message 1 of 3

T480 Purchase in China

2019-06-20, 16:01 PM

Dear Lenovo, 

My previous Lenono laptop suddenly stopped working in China (screen problem) as a result I was compelled to buy a new T480 at a Lenovo Store in China. I live in the EU, so I had to reinstall the OS, however once that was done, every thing worked. 

However I observe that the machine that I bought has a huge number of problems: 

1. The Laptop just hangs suddenly for a few seconds every day. 

2. The scree is very bad, it seems that I am going to loose my eye sight because of this laptop. The image quality is poor and every thing seems to be very small. I have tried everything to fix this (hopeless !). 

3. The results of the benchmark also confirm that the VGA card is perfoming very poorly.

I feel cheated that I had to get such a poor quality laptop for such a huge amount of money in China. I would like to return this in the EU and get something else. Please advise how this is possible. 

I have used Lenovo Laptops all my life and I have 3 other ThinkPads but I never saw such poor quality. 

Please Help. 

Options

141 Posts

05-22-2019

CN

196 Signins

2044 Page Views

• Views: 2044
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: T480 Purchase in China

2019-06-21, 3:13 AM

Hi Guys,

Did you using Windows update & Lenovo Vantage APP for check updates for install correctly drivers ?       Lenovo Vantage can find in MS app store.

1. You can try to change the display size(this action requires sign out per time change) : Go to Settings-> Display->Scale and Layout . 

2. Make sure that Graphics driver up to date ,URL:https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/zh/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-t-series-laptops/thinkpad-t480-type-20l5-20l6/downloads

Options

2 Posts

05-19-2019

DE

5 Signins

36 Page Views

• Views: 36
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: T480 Purchase in China

2020-04-13, 11:52 AM
Dear Lenovo, The Model Number of my Laptop is: t480 20L5001ycd. It appears to me that the laptop has 2 disks inside it. One is a Toshiba inbuild (150 GB) and another one is an SSD. The Windows runs on the in-build disk. Please can you tell me how to replace and upgrade this disk. It appears to me that this hard disk is not visible. I know well how to replace hard disks, however this one appears to be hidden somewhere ? Thanks for your help in advance.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete