Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Le_nono
Paper Tape
Views: 89
Message 1 of 2

T480 Purchase in China

Dear Lenovo, 

My previous Lenono laptop suddenly stopped working in China (screen problem) as a result I was compelled to buy a new T480 at a Lenovo Store in China. I live in the EU, so I had to reinstall the OS, however once that was done, every thing worked. 

However I observe that the machine that I bought has a huge number of problems: 

1. The Laptop just hangs suddenly for a few seconds every day. 

2. The scree is very bad, it seems that I am going to loose my eye sight because of this laptop. The image quality is poor and every thing seems to be very small. I have tried everything to fix this (hopeless !). 

3. The results of the benchmark also confirm that the VGA card is perfoming very poorly.

I feel cheated that I had to get such a poor quality laptop for such a huge amount of money in China. I would like to return this in the EU and get something else. Please advise how this is possible. 

I have used Lenovo Laptops all my life and I have 3 other ThinkPads but I never saw such poor quality. 

Please Help. 

Lenovo Employee Vmax100K
Lenovo Employee
Views: 53
Message 2 of 2

Re: T480 Purchase in China

Hi Guys,

Did you using Windows update & Lenovo Vantage APP for check updates for install correctly drivers ?       Lenovo Vantage can find in MS app store.

1. You can try to change the display size(this action requires sign out per time change) : Go to Settings-> Display->Scale and Layout . 

2. Make sure that Graphics driver up to date ,URL:https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/zh/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-t-series-laptops/thinkpad-...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors