06-20-2019 09:01 AM
My previous Lenono laptop suddenly stopped working in China (screen problem) as a result I was compelled to buy a new T480 at a Lenovo Store in China. I live in the EU, so I had to reinstall the OS, however once that was done, every thing worked.
However I observe that the machine that I bought has a huge number of problems:
1. The Laptop just hangs suddenly for a few seconds every day.
2. The scree is very bad, it seems that I am going to loose my eye sight because of this laptop. The image quality is poor and every thing seems to be very small. I have tried everything to fix this (hopeless !).
3. The results of the benchmark also confirm that the VGA card is perfoming very poorly.
I feel cheated that I had to get such a poor quality laptop for such a huge amount of money in China. I would like to return this in the EU and get something else. Please advise how this is possible.
I have used Lenovo Laptops all my life and I have 3 other ThinkPads but I never saw such poor quality.
06-20-2019 08:13 PM
Did you using Windows update & Lenovo Vantage APP for check updates for install correctly drivers ? Lenovo Vantage can find in MS app store.
1. You can try to change the display size（this action requires sign out per time change） : Go to Settings-> Display->Scale and Layout .
2. Make sure that Graphics driver up to date ,URL:https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/zh/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-t-series-laptops/thinkpad-...