cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SashaO
Paper Tape
Views: 287
Message 101 of 103

Re: T480 battery discharge problem: internal battery goes first at all times!

I agree with Screaming Pepe. I've been using Thinkpads since early 1998 (occasionally in parallel with Toshiba, Dell and Apple comps). I just updated Lenovo Vintage Today - this is now a horible app. It look smore like an advertizing tool, and non intuitive at all. Unfortunately, the same is true with certain Lenovo hardware (the X and T series of lap-tops, to be more specific). Further, the customer service is very poor.

I have been using Apple comps, mostly for prviate/entertainment purposes (ThinkPads for work), but I have been using them more and more for work (scientific, engineering). I have had problems with them (currently have 3 Apple units in my household), but the customer service is way, way better than that one Lenovo offers. Also, eiach of their new units they release is betterh then the previous one (except the keyboard on MBPs and the 'cylinder-shaped' MackPro). If they soon release a new MBP with a new (old-type) keyboard, I am going to sell my T480 and upgrade to the new MBP (do not like the MacOS much, but the /bad/ way how Lenov has been treating customers is sufficient for me to drive me to MBPs).

P.S.

The first-internal-battery-discharging issue is still present on my T480.

laughalot42
What's DOS?
Views: 148
Message 102 of 103

I thought I was having this problem until I discovered that my internal battery is battery #2, and my external battery is #1.  Are you sure it's the internal battery that's discharging first?

SashaO
Paper Tape
Views: 121
Message 103 of 103

In my case, #1 is the internal, and #2 is the external battery. The internal is still discharging first (the comp was bought last November).

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors