Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paper Tape
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎04-06-2009
Location: Eastern Pa
Views: 378
Message 1 of 1

T500 Wi-FI connection is very eratic

I'm having a problem with my T500 WI-FI connection. When I start the laptop in about 70% of the time it will connect to my network and everything will be fine. The other 30% of the time it will come up and either not connect at all to the router or will connect to the router but not to the modem for the internet connection. Its very eratic. So that you know I have two other computers running on this wireless network and they have no problem connecting and staying up (BTW... they are running at the same time I'm trying to bring up the T500 and get on without a hitch). I had the wireless modem replaced by Lenovo and it didn't fix anything. I'm currently using Microsoft's Network and sharing center to bring up the connection because I tried Lenovo's Access Conections and initially thought that it may be the problem.


This is going on 5 weeks now and this problem is driving me crazy. Can anyone help?

Holiday Deals

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors