Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QAftw
Punch Card
Views: 841
Message 1 of 4

T510, 9-cell battery, and Lenovo 15W sleeve

If I put a T510 with a 9-cell battery in the Lenovo 15W sleeve and let the battery stick out, would the sleeve still hold or would I need to open it too much?

TIA for your help!

Rezabrya
Punch Card
Views: 778
Message 2 of 4

Re: T510, 9-cell battery, and Lenovo 15W sleeve

The sleeve is actually designed to fit the 9 cell battery. I own both and the extended battery and T510 fit in the sleeve with plenty of room. You won't even need to leave it unzipped.
QAftw
Punch Card
Views: 778
Message 3 of 4

I just received the 15W sleeve and it looks like the 9-cell battery could fit. So it's way too big for the T510 with only the 6-cell battery and it's also way too thin to offer real protection. I'll definitely return it and do not recommend buying it (that is, unless you plan to additionally use some protective case - in my case I just want to put it in a sleeve and then in my backpack).

JDay
Broadband 3G
Views: 687
Message 4 of 4

@QAftw wrote:

I just received the 15W sleeve and it looks like the 9-cell battery could fit. So it's way too big for the T510 with only the 6-cell battery and it's also way too thin to offer real protection. I'll definitely return it and do not recommend buying it (that is, unless you plan to additionally use some protective case - in my case I just want to put it in a sleeve and then in my backpack).

The sleeve is mostly meant to protect it from scratches, if you have a decent backpack that is made for a notebook it will have a padded compartment.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors