Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bruj
What's DOS?
Views: 117
Message 1 of 3

T520 Keyboard Shortcuts Needed For Resolution, Rotate & More

This is a Lenovo t520 with Windows 10 intalled...

My cat keeps jumping on my key board and she has a few "tricks" that are very frustating. All deal with the screen dispaly.

The first issue is she changes the RESOLUTION to 900x.... However, when she does it, there is NOT "keep these settings". So it stays...

How the HECK does she do this! It ME to right click on desktop, go to graphcs prop... then change BACK to 1900.

The other she recently "learned" is she ROTATES the screen. Again, I have NO idea of HOW she does it, but again it seems to be a HOTKEY, and does not have a confrmation.

Now today, (she seems to be very talented! Just wish she could learn how to pay bills!) She changed the Ease of Accessability and set it to GRAYSCALE.

( was not here to see what she did, but again, I image it was some type of hotkey. 

When she gets to the keyboard, she just jumps up and the lays down. No stepping all over the keyboard,

Any idea how I can LOCK, or what the key stroke are so I can use them to MY advantage?

I have google multiple tiem with out finding any....

I mean, first time if was funny espeacilly the screen flip!. but... I need to stop this. I leave my screen up sometimes as I fall asleep wating youtube

I have not installed any tools that should do this, but maybe something installed by Lenovo? This does NOT seem to be a WINDOWS feature, as I cannot find reference to it anywhere!

HELP Bruce....

Admin note; subject edited for clarity

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 108
Message 2 of 3

Re: T520 Keyboard Shortcuts Needed For Resolution, Rotate & More

https://www.veodin.com/2012/09/12/how-have-some-fun-keyboard-shortcut-keys/

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Bruj
What's DOS?
Views: 79
Message 3 of 3

Re: T520 Keyboard Shortcuts Needed For Resolution, Rotate & More

Thank you Andy!
I down 2 to go!
The rotate screen is now resolved!
Thanks
Bruce

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals