Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diskman79
What's DOS?
Views: 1,063
Message 1 of 5

T570 cannot enable Intel Virtualization Technology

T570 (Type 20H9,20HA)

VT-x and VT-d was enabled in BIOS, but in Windows10, system still says  Intel Virtualization Technology not enabled. And VirtualBox only can create VM with 32bit.

I have tried BIOS Ver 1.19 and Ver 1.21.

BIOS_1.21_Screenshot.jpgIntel_PID_result.pngVirtualBox_failed_to_create_x64_vm.png

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,054
Message 2 of 5

Re: T570 cannot enable Intel Virtualization Technology

Hello and welcome,

Have you previously enabled Microsoft Hyper-V?  That will mask the Vt-x setting from other virtualization software.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Diskman79
What's DOS?
Views: 1,033
Message 3 of 5

I stopped Hyper-V service, but issue is still same

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,007
Message 4 of 5

Did you just stop the service, or did you un-check Hyper-V in Windows Features?  You'll need to do the latter and reboot.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,000
Message 5 of 5

I agree with what 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors