Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WooYing
What's DOS?
Views: 108
Message 1 of 2

T570 screen looks distored

I was wondering iff someone can help me out I am having issues with Thinkpad T570 and my screen looks distroted when I fire up Citrix or Remote Desktop running the graphic looks distorted.  I'd check the drive and make sure everything was up to date.  Have anyone ever experience this before?  The system is using Intel 520 and I am using T570 running Windows 7.  TIA.   Citrix.jpg

CrypticLottery
Token Ring
Views: 83
Message 2 of 2

Re: T570 screen looks distored

@WooYing wrote:

I was wondering iff someone can help me out I am having issues with Thinkpad T570 and my screen looks distroted when I fire up Citrix or Remote Desktop running the graphic looks distorted.  I'd check the drive and make sure everything was up to date.  Have anyone ever experience this before?  The system is using Intel 520 and I am using T570 running Windows 7.  TIA.   Citrix.jpg

Are you referring to the blurry text of the 2008R2 server or the red (presumably) background that's chopping into the RDP session?

If is the blurry text of the RDP session, check out the two changes here - https://www.dtonias.com/blur-font-remote-desktop-connection/

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors