Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zoink
Paper Tape
Views: 100
Message 1 of 2

T580: No QHD Resolution?

Just purchased T580 with UHD display and Intel UHD 620.  The default resolution is 4K (3840x2160).  When I go to display setting, I found no QHD with the correct aspect ratio (i.e. to get full screen on built-in display, I need 2560x1440 but the options I have are 2560x2048, 2560x1920 and 2560x1600).

Anyone knows how solve this?  I tried Intel Graphics custom resolution but when I clicked "add", it did nothing.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 73
Message 2 of 2

Re: T580: No QHD Resolution?

I assume you know that if you succeed, the screen will be blurry, as you are mapping 3 screen pixels into 2.  The only 4k screen I have is my desktop which has nVIDIA graphics, so it is not the same., but I checked and it will let me set the display to 2560X1440, but the screen looks pretty rough.  I have small icons on my desktop and I found the text was nearly unreadable.  However, I understand that you may NEED that resolution for other reasons.  I don't have an answer.  Someone here might, but you could consider Intel's support site.  They produce the drivers and there may be a solution there.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors