Options

5 Posts

07-18-2016

US

9 Signins

62 Page Views

• Views: 62
  • Message 1 of 2

ThinkPad T430 touchpad right-click and middle-click.

2016-07-18, 0:30 AM

I got a ThinkPad T430 yesterday and have been enjoying setting everything up, installing all of my software, and tweaking every last setting to my personal preference. I've got almost everything set up the way I like it, but there's one big problem left.

I cannot for the life of me find the option to enable right-click or middle-click using the touchpad. In my experience, when using standard laptop touchpads, you're generally able to right-click and middle-click using a two finger tap or three finger tap. Neither of these options work on my laptop.

I have downloaded the Lenovo System Update software, which in turn updated all of my drivers. This includes my touchpad driver, so everything seems to be in order in that regard.

However, I've gone through every option in the touchpad settings and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I've included a screenshot of the touchpad settings, so if any of you can point me towards which option I'll need to explore in order to enable right-click and middle-click taps, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Options

5 Posts

07-18-2016

US

9 Signins

62 Page Views

• Views: 62
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: ThinkPad T430 touchpad right-click and middle-click.

2016-07-20, 4:21 AM

Anybody have any ideas? This would reeeeally improve my usage of this computer.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete