Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
g_it
What's DOS?
Views: 1,562
Message 1 of 4

ThinkPad t470 - Release Date Italy

Hello everyone,

as the subject says i'm looking for the italian release date of the new ThinkPad t470.

i couldn't find this information anywhere else, i even called lenovo customer support but they couldn't help me!

Any info about this would be very appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

best regards

Guru
Views: 1,517
Message 2 of 4

Re: ThinkPad t470 - Release Date Italy

I don't have an exact release date, but since it's already on sale in the US, I would estimate a few weeks from now. It depends on the availability of parts in your region.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

marklings
Paper Tape
Views: 1,431
Message 3 of 4

I am Italian and just got it today for ta web order, nice and easy

stefanblu
Paper Tape
Views: 1,394
Message 4 of 4

I wanted to buy one this month (I'm also Italian) but there is no news on when it will be available from the official Italian store, can you please clarify what you mean by "ta web order"? Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors