cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andre71
Paper Tape
Views: 236
Message 1 of 1

This must be a joke!!! Repair on T580 - So disappointed. Very disrespectful.

Beginning of May (2018)  I got my T580. Always dream of owning a ThinkPad. Finally got the very expensive T580 with 8th  

gen I7, 16 Gb, etc. Everything was working well expect the fingerprint reader (didn't care much). Battery life was poor, despite LeNovo claiming many hours (didn't care much as well).

Mid Jully the laptop was going to sleep randomly and sound had a very mysterious and loud static noise. I contacted Lenovo support and they ask me to sent the laptop in for Repairs. Laptop was received on Aug 1st, three weeks. There is no estimate when I call support services many time and all they say is that there are no parts!!! What???? What a joke. I cannot believe that Lenovo is such a disorganized company. Never felt so disrespected. I'm more than three weeks without the laptop and all I hear is.. 'oh there are no parts'. Good thing I have my old 8-year-old Asus gaming Laptop. Shame on you Lenovo. I ask to escalate the case and no one gets back to me. Unbelievable. What a nightmare! Stay away from their products. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors