cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Views: 26,061

Question

TouchPad not responsive and hanging when using the scrolling feature and zooming in and out feature when using on FireFox.

Answer

Issue has been resolved via updating UltraNav TouchPad driver 15.3.16.1 and above.

You may download the TouchPad driver here.

Click on the Mouse/TrackPoint tab to download the driver which is suited for your OS.

After you have updated to the latest driver however problem still persist, kindly do the following.

1. Go to Control Panel
  2. Click on Mouse
  3. Click on UltraNav tab
  4. At TouchPad area click on "Settings"
  5. On the left Nav click on "Smart Check Settings"
  6. Highlight Edge tap filtering "uncheck" -Enable edge tap filtering
  7. "Uncheck" -Scrolling Region Filtering
  8. "Uncheck" -Gesture Filtering.
  9. Press Ok.

Also ensure you have the latest version of FireFox installed.

Was this information helpful?

Comments
Zeit

I have bought a Lenovo G50 two months ago. From the beginning, there is one and the same problem. The touchpad sometimes go haywire after a quarter, sometimes after half an hour... But its happen ALWAYS. I noticed two things.
1 - The Internet is full of supposedly "solutions" for this isue, but in fact all of them are not!!!!
- I been installed a "new driver" on the advice of experts - for nothing - touchoad still going froze!!!
- Driven to rage by this useless laptop - I found a walkthrough involving the removal of the original film the interior of the touchpad - for nothing...
- Pasted foil back - I added aluminum foil - continue the same...

2 - I read various forums. I see thousands of people losing battle with this problem and REALLY any constructive solution by the manufacturer!!! As far I found ptoblem with TP are existst for more than 2 - 3 years at this machines :{

I'll say this, at the end of
Manufacturer Lenowo should jump into a pool filled with shame ... **bleep** and I wish him drown lika Titanic
Disgrace and shame as you can so ignore users. No more laptop from Lenovo

The only advice from Lenowo I found use "new drivers"

I installed them already five times and the problem remains.

Shame on you Lenovo

Dissapointed Lenovo user

Ta

Contributors