Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kenbobsr
Paper Tape
Views: 1,087
Message 1 of 3

TvsuCommandLauncher.exe failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect

I recently performed a Lenovo update on my T430si, and now I am getting an error that TvsuCommandLauncer.exe failed ot start because side-by-side configuration is incorrect.  This laptop is now running Windows 10 and also running very slow.  That is why I tried to do the Lenovo update, thinking it would help with performance. 

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,053
Message 2 of 3

Re: TvsuCommandLauncher.exe failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect

I would try uninstalling Lenovo System Update, reboot,  and then re-installing it from here:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds012808

Kenbobsr
Paper Tape
Views: 944
Message 3 of 3

Re: TvsuCommandLauncher.exe failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect

I tried to remove the Lenovo System Update and install the new version as recommended.  I get an error when trying to remove, so I tried to install anyway. I keep getting errors that access is denied on one file.  I have the option of skipping that file, but am afraid that will not solve my problem.  Any thoughts how I can remove Lenovo System Update so I can get a clean copy and finally get rid of the annoying message that TvsuCommandLauncher.exe failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect? 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors