Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimeLordship
Paper Tape
Views: 1,072
Message 1 of 7

Uninstalled the Lenovo On-screen display by mistake

Hello Lenovo forum!

I uninstalled the 8.79.10 version of the lenovo on screen display. I have a T460p.

Any way I can get this back?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,067
Message 2 of 7

Re: Uninstalled the Lenovo On-screen display by mistake

Hi,

Are you looking for that specific version, or just trying to get the OSD back?

It's part of the HotKeys package, but a slightly newer version:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-T-Series-laptops/ThinkPad-T46...

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

TimeLordship
Paper Tape
Views: 1,061
Message 3 of 7

What exactly does this thing do?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,058
Message 4 of 7

The OSD?  It does things like put a caps-lock or num-lock indicator on the screen when you hit one of those keys. 

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

TimeLordship
Paper Tape
Views: 1,054
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for letting me know. It worked!
TimeLordship
Paper Tape
Views: 1,047
Message 6 of 7

John_EW
Blue Screen Again
Views: 812
Message 7 of 7

Hi, where can I download old versions of the OSD? version 8.86.11 doesn't seem to work on windows 10 but version 8.85.03 and 8.79.10 do.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors