06-08-2013 03:49 PM
I am interested in possibly upgrading from Dolby Advanced Audio v2 to v4.
I have read several of the threads on this topic and have not found a simple/foolproof way to
accomplish this. I notice that both the W530 and the T530 have the exact same audio drivers installed.
1. Can this be accomplished?
2. Does Lenovo have the driver downloads to get this done?
3. Is it worth the effort to upgrade?
4. Dolby's site does not allow individuals to download software.
5. v2 is working well and the audio sounds good.
Feedback would be appreciated.
03-07-2014 07:10 AM
I am forcing with a similar issue at http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/T400-T500-and-newer-T-series/Where-is-Dolby-Advanced-Audio-Driver-for-T4... but I do not have the official T430 Dolby Advanced Audio v2 drivers and cannot download them for my brand new T430. If you have the official driver for Windows 8.1 could you please send it for me with a link?