cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepak13887
What's DOS?
Views: 2,040
Message 1 of 1

Upgrading from Dolby Advanced Audio v2 to Dolby Home Theatre v4?

Hi,

i just bought a laptop Lenovo T530 which came with Dolby Advanced Audio v2 with Realtek audio drivers. When i turned it on, the sound was pretty bad as there were no preset equalizer profiles, I however had the options for Games, Movies, Music but those settings were all kept to normal. I'm no audio expert, so i couldnt create new profiles and set the equalizer settings myself because even when i tried, the sound did'nt help much. So i got to know that Dolby Home Theatre v4 has lot of options and even some preset equalizer settings too. Now my question is how to upgrade from Dolby AA v3 to Dolby HT v4. I downloaded the realtelk audio drivers from lenovo support site, uninstalled my realtek audio driver and dolby AAC, deleted the Dolby folder in the registry. I then installed the downloaded Realtek audio driver for my model and again the Dolby AAC was back Smiley Sad, I uninstalled Dolby AAC and tried to install the Dolby HT v4.msi which i found in the PCEE folder of the installation. But i get an error when running the installation that Dolby HT cannot be installed. Any idea on how to solve this? 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors