Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
supercell
What's DOS?
Views: 228
Message 1 of 1

Video drivers issue (dual DVI monitors off bay :: one black and white and one color)

Hello,

I have tried everything to try to make these two monitors color. They are both relatively new Dell monitors. Both are DVI, both are connected to the latest Lenovo bay for my T430 laptop. Both worked fine after I initially installed both video drivers (Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7 [64-bit]) and NVIDIA Optimus Display Driver for Windows 7 [64-bit]). Then out of nowhere one of them (Dell 1) decides it wants to be seen in black and white! I initially thought it was the monitor itself, but when swapping monitors (Dell 1, Dell 2) the other monitor  (Dell 2) went black and white when plugged into the DVI formerly used by the Dell 1 monitor. Ok, so now it must be the DVI ports on the bay station (Lenovo) right? Nope. I had a tech bring me a second, brand new bay (identical). Same issue! So this leads me to the video drivers...

Does anyone have any idea. I disabled each driver and reenabled each to no avail. The drivers are the latest drivers downloaded directly from Lenovo's site. Checked the driver settings/monitor setting using both Windows 7 Professional and Nvidia to see if anything stood out. Nothing.

Any help would certainly be appreciated. Thank you in advance! :~)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors