Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nukemeister
What's DOS?
Views: 515
Message 1 of 2

Videos stuttering after driver update

My GF and I both have the T500 with the Radeon 3650.

A couple of month ago I updated my video drivers with the one from the [url=http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-70443.html]update page[/url].

Since then the audio of videos I play (in every player. WMP, VLC) is stuttering.

My GF had the default drivers on her T500 installed - no problems at all.

I updated her video drivers, because she had problems with a game she was playing.

Now she has the exact same problem I had.

I tried an XP system restore to the point before I installed the drivers, but it didn't work.

I guess if I install the old driver version everything will go back to normal, but I can't find older version of the Lenovo drivers for ATI. Is there something like an Download archive or does anyone has a tip for me how to fix this?

RTC
Paper Tape
Views: 397
Message 2 of 2

Re: Videos stuttering after driver update

Dear All,

I have the same problem as Nukemeister and GF..Recently updated my video drivers (now 7yd126ww) since then stuttering videos when using VLC / WMP)..Looked at various settings / options but as a little more as an PC amateur I couldn't find anything to tweak....Again before updating I didn't had this problem.

The easiest solution would be to revert back to the previous drivers but  I guess there must be a more educated solution...

Any help, tips or tricks??? Don't be shy...

Friendly regards

*** RTC ***

Lenovo T500 2081CTO Intel core duo T9400 @ 2.53 G

3 G mem

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650

Win XP Pro / SP3 all critical updates

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors