Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjpechlof
Paper Tape
Views: 850
Message 1 of 4

What's up with T410 order - no support options

When I go throught the ordering options for the T410 (on the Canadian site), after the "System components" when I click "Continue", I'm taken to the Services and software page which is blank except for the "Continue" Button.  There are no options for what support/warranty to choose at all.  What's up?  Anybody else see this?  Are the options just being updated and that's causing a problem or is there something more going on?  Anyone know?

junkeeroo
Punch Card
Views: 838
Message 2 of 4

Re: What's up with T410 order - no support options

i had the same thing happen.  i'm guessing it's only a 1-year option on the warranty.  you might want to give them a call to clarify.  (pls. post their response if you do.)

T410 i620 4GB, Windows 7 x64
rjpechlof
Paper Tape
Views: 810
Message 3 of 4

I checked the US version of the site and they have various warranty/support options on that page (as well as software options).  Odd.  I can't imagine they wouldn't be offering any other warranty options in Canada, just for the T410 (they T400 on the Canadian site does have some extra options listed).  Very strange.

bugati
Paper Tape
Views: 672
Message 4 of 4

I was just trying to place an order for a 410 and ran into this same problem too.  A quick search brought me here, but apparently no solution.  It must have been like this for at least a day already.  It'd really be nice if Lenovo could verify their sites when they make changes.

One of reasons I started looking at the Thinkpads instead of the Dell I had been considering was problems with their site's support section (a couple months ago I was looking for contact details relating to my older desktop and I ran into 2 dead links).  Now I'm not so sure Lenovo is any better.  Is this the norm now?

If you do contact them, I'd be interested in what they had to say.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors