Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ravi420shero
Blue Screen Again
Views: 587
Message 1 of 3

Where can I get BIOS version 2.05 for my Thinkpad T430s

Presently I am having the older version 2.02 of BIOS on my Thinkpad 430s. The lenova website version is not desirable for me as it prevents roll back to an earlier version if needed by me. The older versions of BIOS carry 7 digit numbers and updating to any version 2.5 or above which have 10 didgit numbers, will prevent me for ever from rolling back. So I need the version just earlier to 2.5, which happens to be 2.05 as seen from the read me text file of the BIOS version now available on Lenovo website. Please help from where I can download the 2.05 version.

After upgrading to WIN10 Pro, my computer is experiencing blue screen errors, the moment I connect to the internet. As long as I dont connect with internet I am able to work on my computer. Analysis using the Who Crashed tool shows the problem to be originating from NIVIDIA NVS 5200 driver and this blue screen death fix was incorporated in version 2.05. Hence this request.

thanks in advance.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 585
Message 2 of 3

Re: Where can I get BIOS version 2.05 for my Thinkpad T430s

Good day and welcome to the community.

Have a look at: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-T-Series-laptops/ThinkPad-T43... for the bootable CD BIOS installer and scroll down towards the bottom to see the prior versions and their links. If you prefer the Windows executable BIOS installer, see: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-T-Series-laptops/ThinkPad-T43...

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

ravi420shero
Blue Screen Again
Views: 528
Message 3 of 3

Re: Where can I get BIOS version 2.05 for my Thinkpad T430s

Many thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors