Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darthgoldstein
Paper Tape
Views: 1,594
Message 1 of 3

Wifi Not Working - ThinkPad T420s

Hello,

No matter what I do, I  cannot get the wifi to work on my ThinkPad T420s running Windows 10. It has never given me issues until randomly I set my computer down and came back to it to find a red x by the icon on the bottom right. I've already tried the radio switch on the right side, and I've tried fn+f5 to no avail. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and I've even reinstalled Windows 10. In device manager, the wifi adapter (intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205) shows up just fine, and says "This device is working properly" in properties. Honestly, it seems like it's behaving as if I have turned the radio switch off but that is not the case. Any help would be appreciated.

Ben

Zero1Hero2
What's DOS?
Views: 40
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wifi Not Working - ThinkPad T420s

Was it resolved ? Mine stopped working after a fresh install of Windows 10.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 33
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wifi Not Working - ThinkPad T420s

Hi Zero1Hero2!

Welcome to the Community,

Let's try the steps provided in this article https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht077344 and check for any changes afterwards. Update us how it goes.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors