10-19-2016 06:14 PM
This is a strange problem. About every other time I turn on my computer it cannot connect to the internet. It goes like this:
1. Turn on computer
2. Unlock Bitlocker
3. Windows 10 Loads up
4. Computer does not automaticlly connect to internet
5. I click on the lower right hand wifi icon
6. All wireless connections in the area show up but if I click connect nothing happens.
7. If I click out of the wifi list and click back into it (by clicking again on the wifi icon) all the wifi signals are gone.
8. If I reset the computer everything works and the internet connects
I'm on a T450s, Windows 10. This problem happens whether or not I am at home, at work, or at Starbucks. It is a very annoying problem becuase I have to reset my computer every other time I want to use the internet. Any thoughts? Thanks!
10-19-2016 07:41 PM
I would look at the device manager (under administrative tools) and find the wifi card, unde5r network adapters. There should be a power tab. Uncheck the option to allow the machine to tuirn off the adapter to save power.