cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
megaoetzwuchst
Fanfold Paper
Views: 751
Message 1 of 2

Will the 3-cell, 24wh Thinkpad Battery 61 (4X50M08810) or replacement for T470 return to the EU?

Hi all, I wondered if any others have news or any hints on how to get this flat battery for the Thinkpad T470 etc.

When I bought my Thinkpad I planned on getting one, but several of my orders were canceled a week after they got my money because of "fulfillment error".

Also, so far I have not found a reseller in the UK that can actually deliver these.

Is the battery discontinued ?

Is there any replacement that is the same small size as the 3-cell battery? Or will all T470 have to live with the clunky 61+ and 61++

Any help or information is appreciated, I would really appreciate my T470 having a slim battery dress one day.

Best,

Daniel

megaoetzwuchst
Fanfold Paper
Views: 421
Message 2 of 2

Re: Will the 3-cell, 24wh Thinkpad Battery 61 (4X50M08810) or replacement for T470 return to the EU?

It is quite frustrating seeing the price of these rising above 100$ in the few shops that seem to sell it outside the EU. A main reason in purchasing a lenovo device was that parts could be exchanged. This is practically not the case with this battery.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors