Did you mean: 
Highlighted
eali7
Serial Port
Views: 2,107
Message 1 of 6

Windows 10 bottom left corner the clock just appear the half

Hi all

We have different series of lenovo laptops. I notieced that on some laptop models like (Lenovo W550s or Lenovo T440) there is a issue of displaying the clock on the bottom left corner. Please check my attachement, to see what I mean.

The issue usually appear after new loging in to windows. The problem is solved after clicking on the clock a few times or just resize the same display size.

More information:

• No external mointor is docked in (just working with the internal monitor / display)
  • Windows 10 (1607) is installed 

Is this issue known? All drivers are up-to-date (regarding System Update tool).

Thanks in advance.

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,069
Message 2 of 6

Re: Windows 10 bottom left corner the clock just appear the half

Some things to try

• Right-click on the desktop and select Display Settings, and make sure that the resolution is set properly to match that of the Laptops screen.
  • Also right-click on the Taskbar, and select Taskbar Settings.     First make sure that Lock the Taskbar is disabled, and then toggle the Use Small Taksbar Icons on/off to see if that forces it back on screen, and then Lock the Taskbar.

Good Luck,

eali7
Serial Port
Views: 2,022
Message 3 of 6

Hi @JDGillis

Thanks for the quick reply.

• Right-click on the desktop and select Display Settings, and make sure that the resolution is set properly to match that of the Laptops screen.
    Answer: the screen resolution is to 100 %
  • Also right-click on the Taskbar, and select Taskbar Settings.     First make sure that Lock the Taskbar is disabled, and then toggle the Use Small Taksbar Icons on/off to see if that forces it back on screen, and then Lock the Taskbar.
    Answer: This is a possible fix to get back the correct display of the clock in the corner. Now I rebooted the machine and it looks fine. But Im not sure if this is the real solution or if the problem will occurs in the next fews days again. I will let you know. But if there is a fix regarding this (new driver or like that) I would be appreciated to know about that.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

eali7
Serial Port
Views: 1,955
Message 4 of 6

@JDGillis

As presumed - unfortunately the steps which you descripe just solves to display the clock correct again. But after some restarts the same issue appear again. It seems to be a problem between graphic driver and windows 10. On windows 7 there is no problem like that.

Do nobody else has the same problem? Strange...

eali7
Serial Port
Views: 1,924
Message 5 of 6

Nobody any idea ?
dnbgaese
What's DOS?
Views: 1,718
Message 6 of 6

Exact same issue here. Any idea, Lenovo?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors