Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
foxlian
Paper Tape
Views: 713
Message 1 of 3

internal microphone in T460p doesn't work in windows 10

I recently purchased T460p with windows 10 operating system. The microphone is not working. I have tried update audio driver, update windows10, and check microphone setting in control panel. The old thread in the forum shows that muting microphone may cause disfunction issue. However, that is not the problem in my case. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Highlighted
MasDL
Blue Screen Again
Views: 594
Message 2 of 3

Re: internal microphone in T460p doesn't work in windows 10

I can confirm that the microphone is also not working on my Thinkpad T460p running Windows 10.

I tried reinstalling the drivers from the Lenovo website but that did not fix the issue.

I made sure that the microphone array is enabled and set up as the default recording device but that did not fix the issue.

I also disabled audio enhancements but the microphone still does not work properly.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

StukaRT
Paper Tape
Views: 128
Message 3 of 3

Re: internal microphone in T460p doesn't work in windows 10

Any solution to this? I have the same problems and it drives me mad, i tried every realtek driver i could find. Also tried all the suggestions on here:

https://support.lenovo.com/de/de/solutions/ht104054

Nothing works. What i found out though is that if i passtrhough the microphone directly to the speakers in the "Listen" tab then suddenly the microphone works but everything is put through to the speakers which is basically unusable.

PS: this also affects plugged ine xternal microphones.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors