Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keranisimo
Paper Tape
Views: 696
Message 1 of 2

t500 bios version problem

Hi, everybody! I update my bios with bios update utility to 3.23 version and my problems began. First my t500 began to enter sleep mode randomly, after check in event viewer it`s ahci code 13. Second problem is very strange, the display dims and the brightness go lower, the laptop is in the ac and battery is ok, after 4-5 seconds it goes to max brightness, may be power plans go wrong, i dont know. Third problem is blue screens and after check the problem is with wifi card. With previos version of bios i dont have any problems. My question is how to downgrade the bios version or is there newer than 3.23? My bios version is 3.23 (6fet93ww)

Highlighted
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 654
Message 2 of 2

Re: t500 bios version problem

Hi,

The older BIOS versions are at the bottom of the page.

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-T-Series-laptops/ThinkPad-T50...

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors