09-15-2016

FR

3 Signins

47 Page Views

• Views: 47
  • Message 1 of 1

thinkpad t460p doesnt turn on

2016-09-15, 14:22 PM

My thinkpas t460p is new, and in the first two weeks of use i already have to face some strange issues like this one : the computer doesn't turn on at all ! 

last week no sign of life at all but i have managed to make it work by checking for answers on internet, i have pressed the on/off button 30 sec then i got it back to life. very strange but it worked.

but today it's different, the computer doesn't turn on but when i press 30 sec or only one second the on/off button the computer's ligths just turn on one second then off, and then on again and off, and so on...even the keyboard light and the fan are turning on on second but then off...

the screen doesnt turn on

i don't understand how is it possible to sell such expensive product that are not working at all ! 

it's really a shame, it's not a 500€ computer, it's 2500€ !!! and it's new !!! i do not 

i hope you could find a solution to this problem because it's really disturbing ! i bought this computer for my job and it's not working at all...how can you pretend to sell very eficient products when they are not even able to turn on ?? will you give me money for the days i can not work because of this issue ?

seemingly, after checking the web, it's the case with a lot of your products ...

thank you for your attention

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete