10-26-2020

US

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 1

total lack of sufficient customer service on warrantied product

2020-11-21, 23:24 PM

3 month old lap top. Camera stopped working. Talked into sending it in to the Houston Repair depot and would be only  9 days  to fix and return. Have checked on line for over 2 weeks and still no current update on my computer. Checked all Lenovo websites and they all show the same contact number, a call center in the Philippines. The only difference between India and the  Philippines is that I can understand the ones in the Philippines and couldn't understand the people in India. At leas when in India  they had computer skills and could refer you to an American support person. No such option for Lenovo in the Philippines.  I get a different story every time including my order is being expedited and I will get a call within 24 to 48 hours. Twice told never called. Last call for information I was told they are a month behind. After that call another and the promise of a call again. No call....gee really. I am so fed up with Lenovo. Unfortunately large international commpanies are all going to the system where you talk to a foreign call center with no help forthcoming.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete