Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nileshmk21
Paper Tape
Views: 686
Message 1 of 3

Blue Screen and data lost after rescue n recovery during F11 operation

when I start my T61 Laptop, i get complete blue screen with no addition error window. Pl. suggest solution to this problem.

Moderator edit: problem added to subject line for clarity. 

Message Edited by Agotthelf on 21-07-2009 10:40 AM
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 679
Message 2 of 3

Re: Blue Screen at startup

Welcome to lenovo user forums

What error message are you getting on your system,also mention the OS you are using. 

nileshmk21
Paper Tape
Views: 655
Message 3 of 3

Re: Blue Screen at startup

HI

Thanx for replying . Now the problem of immedietly solved when i booted my laptop with F8 . But the new problem arises. When I logged in, the system starts fine but when I run rescue n recovery option from thinkvantage button , the laptop restarts and then all errors shown. Like "c_1252.nls" file is missing or corrupted. This is the first messege I got while booting. Then I booted with F11 for rescue n recovery. I recovered file c_1252.nls from backup folder on harddrive. But when i restarted again the new c_0437.nls shown missing and this i got so many times after each n every rescue n recovery options. Then I again rescued all the files in system32 folder and restarted my laptop. Which restarts good uptill it asked for domain password . But when i clicked to enter the password the error messege shown " Diskeeper not present" and subsequently "SQL server is disturbed" like that . But the login successful and when the desktop arises the windows intstaller window shows but no further processing even i waited for 15 min. And above all  I lost all my data saved in one n only drive that the LENEVO provided with OS.  NO partiton. PL. suggest any solution this . Is it possible to recover my data since I didnt make any backup ? 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals