How do I access the BIOS setup on a Thinkpad T60?
To access the BIOS setup,
1. Press the F1 key when the system boots
2. You'll be prompted for the password.
3. Enter your Supervisor password at the prompt
The Power on password prompt and the supervisor password prompt are the same
If a power on password was configured you would need to enter this afterwards, the same applies to HDD password.
You'll never get a supervisor prompt
- I have PWR ON, HDD and Supervisor PWD.
- If I want to enter to sipervisor mode, I have to enter the Supervisor PWD when asked for the Power On PWD.
Lenovo is committed to environmental leadership from operations to product design and recycling solutions.