Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcome to the Lenovo Community

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.
Shape the Future of PCs

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team
What's DOS?
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎05-08-2008
Location: Chester, NJ
0 Kudos

Is there an "official" glare screen/privacy filter? Slots in the LCD frame

So I just got a new Thinkpad T61p and I noticed that there are four slots, two each on the top and bottom frame of the LCD.  I presume these are intended for a glare screen or privacy filter.  Is there an official one that has tabs to fit exactly the LCD screen?  I know about the ones from 3M, et al but the last time I had one they had these ugly little tabs you had to attach to the frame.