cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickard_swe
What's DOS?
Views: 1,576
Message 1 of 3

Need help ! Lenovo thinkpad t60 Video drivers to XP X64 !

Hey !

I need help and that is fast.yesterday i installed Windows XP x64 on my Lenovo thinkpad T60 . And i tried to install the video drivers. But i couldnt , Because the  64 BIT  XP version.  My computer number is  2007-gcg

Please help me. I dont know witch operation system is best for me. I want a OS that i can play counterstrike without lagg,and a OS that dont get so much viruses .People says that  the 64 BIT  XP  runs smoother if you have a Dual core processor.

I have ubuntu on a disc , but that is 64 BIT  version too. So I think a can not install the video drivers on the OS  either  :/

Please help  !

Greetings.Rickard.Swe

Guru
Views: 1,563
Message 2 of 3

Re: Need help ! Lenovo thinkpad t60 Video drivers to XP X64 !

Welcome to the forum!

Lenovo doesn't officially support the 64-bit version of XP, so you'll have to look for modded drivers on the web...

Personally, I'd try a 64-bit version of Win 7 RC1, and see how that runs on your machine. It should run very well. Most Vista drivers will be applicable.

Good luck.

Cheers,

George

In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410

Collecting dust: T60

Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p,

Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W

Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I'll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won't be able to read them. Thank you.
Retired Guru
Views: 1,533
Message 3 of 3

Re: Need help ! Lenovo thinkpad t60 Video drivers to XP X64 !

Try this one. It's not the latest but it may work.

\\ I do not respond to PM regarding individual tech support. Keep discussions in the forum for the benefit of others //

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals