Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rchamilton3322
Paper Tape
Views: 907
Message 1 of 4

Part Number Mixup - tech support phone number

I have been trying to buy a replacement wireless WAN antenna (AUX) #P93P4387 (listed in HMM on page #127 and illustrated on page #112).  Trouble is there is also PN 93P4387 on listed on page 131 and illustrated on page 128.  The latter has been shipped.  I need the former.

I talked to IBM parts today and they said that I have to have tech support clarify the proper item and gave me a number.  I called it and got a garbled message - obviously I was given an incorrect phone number.  Then went to the web site and could not find a phone number.

I need the item pictures as "23" on page 112 of the HMM for the T60 and dated October 2007.  Can somebody identify the proper part number or refer me to someone I can talk to so that I can call IBM Parts back and get this thing???

Thank you.

rchamilton3322
Paper Tape
Views: 842
Message 2 of 4

Really need help on replacement parts!!!

Originally posted 03/10 looking for help getting a replacement part that is listed incorrectly in HMM.  No help from Lenovo Customer Service or Tech Support and no answer here to date.  Where can I turn to get help???  Would really appreaciate any help anyone can give me.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 820
Message 3 of 4

Re: Really need help on replacement parts!!!

Tell the community a bit more about what you're trying to do. What's the model type? You already have the main WWAN antenna and want to add an AUX antenna? Which WWAN card?

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
rchamilton3322
Paper Tape
Views: 677
Message 4 of 4

Re: Really need help on replacement parts!!!

Trouble with Wireless WAN...  Can anyone help me get the correct part or suggest an alternative approach?

• I have a T60p (8743-CTO). 
  • I replaced the fan but ,in the process, lost a part:  Wireless WAN (AUX) antenna cable (page 78 in HMM),  It is shown In the Overall Parts List exploded drawing (page 112) as #23 or PN 93P4387.
  • I ordered this and received the part shown in the LCD FRU (page 128) as #6 which, unfortunately, is also a 93P4387. 

It appears that Lenovo has the same part number for two separate items.

• I have tried to get a parts distributor, Lenovo Parts and Lenovo Tech Support to unravel this mystery but nobody will help.

I would simply like to get the wireless capability in my laptop working again,.

If anyone can help me find a correct part number or suggest a workaround I would be most appreciative.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals