Did you mean: 
TuuS
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,127
Message 11 of 12

Re: SOLUTION - Product Recovery CD is not the correct disc

Thanks for posting a solution Michael  Smiley Happy

Sent you some kudos for helping 

ThinkPad W-510 i7-820QM(1.73-3.06GHz) Quad Core... ThinkPad T500, T9900, 8gb SSD...FrankNpad T-60p/61p (X9000 2.8ghz) 8gb SSD ips FlexView...ThinkPad T-61p (T9300 2.5ghz) 8gb ram...Thinkpad X-61 Tablet 8gb ram.
NCM
Paper Tape
Views: 1,544
Message 12 of 12

Re: Product Recovery CD is not the correct disc

Hello, I'm not very technical and need help recoverying my laptop.  I have a T400 and have successfully recovered my laptop 1 other time before using the complete set of 3 discs that came w/my Lenovo.  But when I tried to use disc 1- Start Recovery Disc, I receive an error- Disc 1 is not the correct disc.  I tried to say no and leave disc 1 in, but it still gives me the error.  So, I inserted disc2- Operating System Recovery Disc, then disc 3- Applications and Drivers Recovery Disc, then say "no" to Supplimental disc w/o issues.  I thought it was strange it would not accept disc 1, but  I was able to use my laptop, but only for about 3 wks before I received a blue screen.  I do not understand why my laptop will not recognize disc 1 now and how can I get it to?  All I know is that in the past, my laptop recognized disc 1 and my 1st recovery went smoothly, this time it doesn't read disc 1 although it reads disc 2, disc 3.  I read that someone else might have a faulty disc, but I did not create mine.  Please someone help!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors