Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trnnh_toan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,822
Message 1 of 7

T60 Display problem

Dear all.

I just have problem with my T60-LCD display. When I was working on the computer the screen suddenly dimmed out. It not off power but can not see any thing until I used the flash light to bright it and used the mouse to turn it off. I thought some problem with the power management software and reinstalled it, but the problem is still exist. I try to restart many time but at first the windows start normally then it blind again. The time the screen being blind out is not same seen the windows started. If any body have some idea, please let me know.

Thanks.

lead_org Microsoft MVP Contributor
Microsoft MVP Contributor
Views: 1,819
Message 2 of 7

Re: T60 Display problem

does the backlight come on when you initially start the laptop?
Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
trnnh_toan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,781
Message 3 of 7

First. Thanks for replying. The back light on when the windows start but it soon turn off.
trnnh_toan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,779
Message 4 of 7

Some time I could use the windows for a while. Some time the backlight off during the windows is logon.
lead_org Microsoft MVP Contributor
Microsoft MVP Contributor
Views: 1,767
Message 5 of 7

There is either a cable problem or an inverter problem. Do you still have warranty.  

Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
trnnh_toan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,746
Message 6 of 7

The warranty is expired. I used the Fn key toggle between internal and external monitor, the backlight on and soon off. Ok. Thank you very much for your help. I will contact to the service center.
Highlighted
halfnative25
What's DOS?
Views: 359
Message 7 of 7

I have come by owning a TS60 laptop, and it was missing a power source,I purchested one online, and theres no warranty, my problem is that when i started up the laptop, the screen flickered on and off, I thought it might be the brightness setting but I was wrong, then after running for about 10 minns, it died altogether, I rebooted to no avail, and then decided to remove the battery, well now it works, but the screen goes from bright and then dims a little, and keeps doing this all the time now, so the question it, besides the battery, what else is wrong with it

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals